Examtime Madness



Heck.

Its been 1 month and 19 days (or 20? I am not really good at this) since I last posted.

The past two months have been total madness, what with all the end-moment studies mock exams tutions and general end-moment jitters.

My exams are not over yet, still two to go. But I can't imagine spending one extra week without posting, no not even one day.

So here I am, with absolutely no idea what I'm going to write about.

As I have nothing sane to write about today (forgive me, my over-worked brains have quite reached the boiling point of creativity), I am just going to give a list of all the food blogs that I absolutely adore.

#1  Sweetapolita

http://sweetapolita.com/

Rosie and her passion for cakes and everything pretty has been and still is a big inspiration for me when it comes to baking. Her blog is totally the best 'cake' blog I've ever come across and her recipes are completely fool-proof, not to mention jaw-dropping gorgeous and knock-your-socks-off delicious. And she loves sprinkles too. Yay!




#2  Top with cinnamon


Izy Hossack, 19, started blogging when she was just 15. She is an amazingly talented person and her recipes, which are twists to beloved classics are a rage all over the world. I love 'em too!




#3  Veg recipes of India



It is the go-to blog for novice cooks looking for vegetarian recipes. With step-by-step pictures, you cannot go wrong with any recipe, be it dal makhani or dum biryani. What's more, the food is lip-smacking too.



#4  i am a food blog


With huge, poster size food photos that give you every single stomach-rumbling detail you'd want of the food , this blog is a winner. With interesting recipes, self-depracating humour and light-hearted writing style, it is sure to lift your spirits (and hunger pangs).





Happy blogging!

I'll be back  and regular once the exams get over (pinky promise).

XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts